The MK4 is the latest version of our MOLLE Webbing Set. Made from lightweight yet durable 600 Denier Nylon with laser cut MOLLE to reduce the overall weight of the set. A highly versatile piece of kit; The yoke and MOLLE belt can be used together or individually. The pad can also be removed and the interior belt used as a standalone webbing belt. Designed to be worn over a plate carrier and can form the base of a MOLLE webbing system with the addition of pouches. Ultra lightweight (720 grams in total); adds little weight to your already heavy load.
Our padded MOLLE yoke has a vented back panel to provide ventilation to aid in keeping you cool. The 6-point connection between the yoke and belt ensures total load stability and offers excellent load balance. The MOLLE belt is made up of 10 sections of material instead of just the standard 1 piece design; this vastly improves the flexibility and offers you greater freedom of movement; Moves naturally with your body and causes less restriction compared to one-piece belt designs. The design also allows you to mount a holster on to the belt while still using the MOLLE pad.
- Includes MOLLE belt pad, webbing belt & yoke; All can be used together or individually.
- Yoke attaches to the MOLLE Belt at 6 separate points to increase stability and load capacity.
- Shoulder straps have MOLLE loops across the front and back for attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches, i.e. hydration pouch
- Webbing Belt adjustable up to 46-inch waist
- Molle Pad Section is 35 Inches in length (recommended up to 40-inch waist)
- Weighs only 710 g in total
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Material: 600D Nylon
- Total Weight: 720 grams
- Belt Weight: 520 grams
- Yoke Weight: 190 grams
- SKU: 363965
All Bulldog equipment is built for combat and will not let you down. Made from sturdy yet lightweight materials and backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included.