This new version of the popular Bulldog Combat MOLLE Belt has been designed for British Army use; Supplied with integrated belt with Cobra Buckle closure to ensure it will not lose tension when worn for long periods of time. Mil-Spec quality construction in tough 600D Cordura Nylon to ensure that you will not be let down at the wrong time.
The Bulldog MKII MOLLE Belt is curved to match the contours of your body to provide superior levels of comfort, support & stability. Its lightweight & slim profile with 2 rows of MOLLE loops means that you can attach all the pouches you want while still keeping bulk to a minimum. Will not interfere with Plate Carrier or Chest Rig when used in conjunction. The highly breathable 3D Mesh on the back not only improves comfort but also helps reduce body heat and keep you dry.
Another major improvement is the segmented front design that not only creates a highly flexible MOLLE Belt Pad but also allows the attachment of a belt mounted holster when the belt fed over the top of your selected segment as shown in photo above.
- Made in 600D Cordura Nylon
- Integrated Combat Belt with Cobra Buckle closure
- Segmented design for added flexibility & holster compatibility
- 2 rows of MOLLE for attaching pouches
- Highly breathable 3D Mesh on back
- Fully adjustable, one size fits all up to 46 inch waist.