These combat trousers with integrated knee pads have been designed for professional users such as Military or other Tactical users. Made from a lightweight yet durable blend of 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material that is great for all year round use.
The layout offers all the features expected by today's modern operator plus a few more too. The 9 pocket design offers plenty of organised storage space for a multitude of gear. On the front you will find 2 large angled cargo pockets with velcro & elasticated drawstring cord closure; Bellowed to increase capacity and even work well as a dump pouch. Also on the front right hand side you will find a small open-top pocket that provides easy access to a knife, tool or even your phone. On the rear seat there are two smaller bellowed cargo pockets, one on either side. The hand pockets not only offer the tradition open-top pocket but also house a concealed zip pocket for storing smaller yet valuable items; These double hand pockets are great for keeping items secure but also allow each item to have its own place for quick access without searching.
One of the main features of the Rogue MKII are the integrated knee pads; Can be removed when not required for use or when machine washing / drying your trousers. The rubberized knee cap is flexible as not to restrict movement but also provides good protection on rough surfaces and excellent grip in the wet. Build on to a neoprene base to increase comfort & performance. Velcro adjusters on rear of the leg to ensure the perfect fit.
- Made from 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material
- Integrated knee pads that can be removed to wear without or machine wash and velcro adjusters on back of leg for the perfect fit
- 9 pocket layout with 3 on front, 2 on rear and double hand / thigh pockets
- Padded waist for extra comfort when wearing combat or MOLLE belts with velcro size adjusters on rear
- Large belt loops to accommodate all types of combat belt
- Integrated waterproof gaiters
- Velcro and zip front close for convenience
- Machine washable - remove knee pads before washing and drying